Monday, December 17, 2007

Okay, this is going well....

Wow -- a month has gone by since I started this blog, and I haven't written a thing. I can see this won't be going very well! But I like the idea of using this to post pictures for family and friends to see.
















We're getting ready for Christmas -- the house is decorated, the cookies have been baked, the shopping is (almost) all done, the company holiday party has been attended, but nothing is wrapped, the cards haven't been sent... Stress, but the good kind. The kids are very excited about Christmas this year, and often, our reprimands begin with, "Dear Santa, Please don't bring me my presents this year because I have not been behaving..." Usually turns things around right away...


















Carl bought tickets for Lucy and me for the Nutcracker this year. We went yesterday -- fifth row seats. It was a wonderful production, and Lucy really enjoyed it.

After the ballet, we had Lucy's last gymnastics class for the year.























I'll post more next time -- I'm having trouble figuring out how to post the pictures on here! It looks like I can even post videos, so hopefully, I can show you some of the really funny ones we've made.



Thanks for reading!

No comments: