Finally, if we're going to have cold and snow, might as well be a worthy snow! Although we did not have a blizzard in technical terms, it was one in practical terms (at least that's what the newscasters said... not really sure what a 'practical blizzard' is.)
I haven't been out to measure, but I'd say we got between 12-14". The kids had a blast for about a minute per inch. And Lucy's been taking roller skating lessons at a local roller rink, so she had to miss it today, unfortunately.
UPDATE: According to CNN, we go 20.4 inches here.
And I finally got a new battery for my camera. Apparently the old battery shorted out after only 4 months (according to Batteries Plus). So I bought a replacement, and hopefully, Casio will do its job and back up its warrenty without too much trouble.
3 comments:
Congratulations to the young authoress. Lucy and Eamon look adorable. Looks like Lucy had a great time reading her story about snakes. Seems that Eamon enjoyed himself as well.
Love
Grandma & Grandpa
Oh how we miss the snow and especially the cold. I am now grumbling about the few cool days we have here. We go from 80 degrees to 50 in a wink of an eye. I still have Mediterranean blood and Mom has northern blood. Congratulations to Lucy on her reading and writing. Eamon looks like he is having fun in the snow. Love you, Mom and Dad
Drew is insanely jealous. All that snow, and the same storm just gave us two inches of rain.
Post a Comment